Custom map on iphone?

Your confusing my £18 Western Europe TomTom for something its not :wink:

If its working for you I guess little else matters but do have a look at ITNConverter, its a free download and is compatible with co-pilot 6, 7, 8, & 9.

http://www.benichou-software.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4:itn-converter&catid=1:description&Itemid=2&lang=en

What do you use to create the files that you then feed into ITN Converter? One of the nice things I found when I stopped using dedicated satnavs and started using phones was how much less painful route-planning is on the device itself. Also, copilot’s thingy where you tell it what sort of roads you like means you need to do much less dragging of the route, since it defaults to the road you meant anyway.

Also, though, the first use of a phone-based satnav involves waiting for half a gig of map data to download which can be tedious if you’ve waited until the ferry terminal to bother downloading it.

Ah, that’s not what I’ve tried, it’s got a thingy for plotting the route built in. That’s probably pretty good if you’re not in the habit of planning routes when you’re already far from your PC.