CURRY CLUB!!!!

It’s been a while since the LB Curry Club conviened and I’ve been badgered into doing another one…so…

So heres the plan then…

Monday 6th April

Meeting as usual at the Shooting Star from 5.30 onwards : Address: 125-129, Middlesex St, London, E1 7JF, which is just a short staggering distance from Brick Lane and a big fat curry - yum yum!

We’ll be there with beers until around 7.30 and then off to Brick Lane.

We’ll haggle a deal between various curry houses so the final venue is TBC:D

If you haven’t been to an LBCC before, newcomers are most welcome, it’s a hoot:D

Who’s in?:cool:

This is not a LB sponsored nightout in any way, its purely just people getting together for the beer and the curry, if you have any spills or get any tickets then its your own fault,not mine or LB’s.

why not!

will be on bike tho if thats kooL?

We usually get a few non drinking riders mate:)

Theres parking outside the pub and in Brick Lane.

I’m in, although it means I’ll have to go to the gym earlier than usual to make it to the pub for a couple of pints before the curry…shouldn’t be a problem! :wink:

I’m up for this :slight_smile: Always a fan of the Ruby.

cool stuff i’m up for this:) will leave bike at home tho cos will be too full to get back on:hehe: if anyone fancy meet up b4 for a few beers let me know:)

I’ll be up for this one too, like a good curry as long as its calorie free…:smiley:

mel x

sounds like a good night,mind if i come along

The more, the merrier mate:cool:

Just been informed of this. Count me in!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry, curry! :w00t:

Why on a Monday tho’?

what you whinging for!?

your always bloody hungry!:D:D

cool, me and the fella should be up for this :smiley:

its cheaper cos they use the left overs from the weekend:D

Of course, where do you think Bombay Mix comes from?:w00t:

Yum… Old stale curry. But the spices do cure so it might be quite nice. But Mondays are **** - cant face tuesday after a few bevs.

cheeky fugger, but yeah your right - I’m hungry right now. But its Monday for gods sake.

Chunks, put us both down as well please. Alex loves the feel of a curry blow (back) in the morning :wink:

Put your names on the list:

Chunky
Ratty46
Pompey Tim
Jay
Mad-Dog Dhofty
Mel
Wolfie
Kevsta
El Diablo DeViese
tattoist750chick + boy
Lusty and Alex