Cubana - 27th Sept

shame on you Ann…was that after i left then???

Hope your not going to hide on Monday at the Ace

Ian

Hi Weeeanie

I know it is a bit intimidating ( well I’m no wallflower but coming up to a group of people unnannounced and not knowing what thier reaction will be pputts me off too ) .

So next time you pitch up and see a guy hanging around a rather gorgeus looking Triumph Scrmbler or wearing a fetching Trump leather jacket, Just say …

‘Hello’

I promise you all will go well after that.

always come up and chat annie…we dont care what everyone else has said about you…

Good meet… Great to catch up with sincere and polar bear…

Glad I wasn’t on the end of Salee’s tongue lashing she gave to … (I’ve forgotten your name)

no you were there Salee…

When you moved your bike I was in the corner with Cameron… plonker I know…

Thanks Triang it is soooo intimidating, I did not realise what a woose I am…I will look out for you… Many thanks xx

There is a Newbie meet on Monday I will give myself a good talking to…!

now what has my husband being saying !!

well you have to speak to me now cos we have to discuss the upcoming airbase ride-out…

so no excuses ok…

you obviously know what i look like… but unless you are wearing the hat in your avatar i wont know you …LOL

i dont bite…but apparently i do a good tongue lashing!!!

aah bless yah salee if yah not press ganging your guiding those onto the straight and narrow out of harms way

are you sure you wernt a nun in a previous life

by the way thanks for you company on wednesday evening even though you borrowed the michelin mans costume

well i feel like a bleeding nun at the moment…4 months/4days and counting !!!

but i wont be a nun for much longer my son

hes back next week…Alleluyah…God be praised…

then you will all fall into Soddem & Gomorah and burn in the eternal fire without my leading light and healing hands to guide you…

ooopps…went a bit there didnt i ?