Cubana 11th Oct

& a saucer of milk

Why do i know you aint kidding…

am leaving in a minute!! might take me a while i’m following christof in???

just using 1st gear tonite then…

he didnt say he was following you mate!!!

smiled.

who gave you that one??? i noticed on sunday it was only adam behind me most of the time, didnt see you too busy keeping those chicken strips in shape…

Would love to make this tonight as the missus is out and about but need to pack for trip to Portugal tomorrow morning. Maybe next week - have fun

Its funny flat cos if i remember correctly u had 3 bags on the way to france and in one was a pair of straightners. Straightning ure pubic hair wont help u mate…its still small!

Oh and as for why i cant go…back at uni now in Bristol so wont be down till holidays!

Get i right i had straightners and a hair dryer they were ross’s and he couldnt fit them i his bag… as for pubic hair mines a number three all over…

is that because of the lice then??

wont be there as bike has no wheels at the moment, trying to get them chicken strips removed!

Lice dissapeared when the crabs moved in mate…

I’ll give ten pounds to anyone that gets home dry from cubana tonight

classic…

pay up dude!!!

smiled.

I left Cubana (ok I did leave early) and went to work ( ok it’s 5 minutes away) but I was as dry as a bone mate !!

Expensive comment that was !!

Pay up Pay up - bone dry honey!!

i was bone dry to and i went all the way back to henlow!!! woohoo ten pounds for me!!

Wasn’t so lucky getting to Godstone… started spitting 5 minutes from home! Doh! So near and yet so far

Being that the Cubana meet is starting to dwindle in a big way, is there any sort of winter replacement that involves being warm indoors?

that was bought up in discussion last night?? does anyone have any ideas where we could go??