Counter part replacement

I’ve just booked my theory but have lost my counter part licence. I’m just about to replace my licence but do I get both parts or is the online application just for the plastic card as I don’t need that just the paper part

when you apply for your duplicate license you will recieve both parts, you cannot replace just one or the other. The best thing to do is claim you have lost the whole lot.

You do need both parts replaced as they each contain an “Issue Number” that must match in order to make-up the complete driving licence.

Lovely cheers chaps just didnt want to pay for a replacement and only get the part I already had