Corona Virus thread

Anyone planning on volunteering for the NHS i’m looking at doing medical deliveries in north London.

3 Likes

I’m signed up

https://www.goodsamapp.org/
For those interested, they’ll do a DBS, so you need a form of if to hand (I take a photo of and upload)

If you have more detail on this please let me know.

https://www.goodsamapp.org/NHS

@RyanSimmons, it’s all on there

Cheers, signed up.

1 Like

Spent 4 hours today cleaning the bike, snow foam, 2 bucket wash, clay bar , polish and back to black. If i get bored tomorrow ill do one of the cars :joy:

3 Likes

Wanna do mine…

Cant leave home sorry :joy:

Filled m the form, no heard anything yet. Did the same to be a Tseco delivery driver. Thinking I can take some twisties to/from work…

#boredshitless

1 Like

Ditto i might be going back to work tomorrow as i am in construction. So long route home will be a great idea with less traffic on the road.

With this virus going around I’ve decided to sell my Ducati and buy a Harley.

You can’t catch anything with a Harley :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you for using DVLA Vehicle Licensing Online.
Your SORN has been successful.

:cry:

dont play to hard
police are out watching & waiting

I popped out to Sainsbury’s at quarter to eight tonight. I messaged my neighbour (cause she’s stuck indoors and I’m nice like that) and she asked me to pick up some semi-skimmed milk and a bag of mini eggs.

Imagine my surprise on my way back when everyone came out of their houses and started clapping in the street. I said ‘just being a good neighbour’ and went back inside.

Very surreal, but nice to finally get some recognition.

3 Likes

2 Likes

So Borris has Carona

Excuse me while I laugh maniacally. I hope the saggy gobshite dies.

Very nasty thing to say!!!

2 Likes

I look forward to hanging a sign on his gravestone that says “My rich pals and massive ego couldn’t save me”. He has no empathy or compassion and I have none for him.

And you wish death on him? That’s low!

3 Likes