Cops up the pace!!

Watch out guys here’s the latest crime fighting tool.

Criminals beware! Next time you think of speeding away from a police car, think again. This squad car packs a staggering 640bhp, does 0-60 mph in 3.4 seconds and has a top speed of 211 mph! Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, this is indeed a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.

Try and outrun that bugga !!!

Attachments

Lambo police-car2.jpg

Lambo -police-car.jpg

Hmmmmmm reminds me of a story of when Essex police got a brand new RS200 to try out quite a few years ago…

Ade

Bring it on!

It has strange registration plate or am I wrong?

OK Guys here’s the rest of the story behind the car :

However, criminals may be safe for a little while longer yet as this car won’t actually be patrolling the streets. This Lamborghini has been given a special make-over to help promote the Metropolitan Police at the MPH 06 motor show in Earls Court this week.

During the photo shoot, this car proved to be such a head turner they had to get it back under covers as soon as possible because it was nearly causing accidents.

Tax payers need not worry either, the Metropolitan Police do not own the car and it HAS NOT been paid for with public money.

Come and see the liveried Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 for yourself on their stand at Earls Court (2-5 November) www.mphshow.co.uk

I would like to see a donut chomper get his ass in that ! and out come to think of it.

bring it on.

TCD, Its what they call a personalised registration plate!

This is gonna get amusing mi thinks I need a bigger happy bottle

Remember when the Johannesberg police in South Africa got 5 new M5’s as their new pursuit cars, they lasted two weeks before they were all written off. The standard of police driving there is a little below the UK’s!!

Would come a-cropper at the first speed-bump. Still, nice colours

That thing’s 7 feet wide. Just ourun it down the nearest narrow alley. By-eeee…

I should learn to read threads before reposting the same thing. Now I know why it looked so familiar when I got it in an email forward this morning and gleefully posted it up on here

I thought they already had something stupendous like this chomping up and down the M40?