Convicted moped thief sentenced .. lightly :/

I agree there's little benefit to his being locked up, for anyone.
Big Red S

Why? This scum should be locked away for a few years, not a month. He will always be stealing, robbing and, who knows, maybe eventually murdering. It doesn’t matter whether he gets locked up for a month or 10 years, in any case he comes out and continues to do the same. Surely him being locked away for a longer period of time is beneficial for everyone?..

Regarding the fine - why not make him work for free somewhere where he gets fed once a day and where he can be of benefit to the society? Fine him £10k and make him work until he achieves that on the minimum wage.

I agree there's little benefit to his being locked up, for anyone. Big Red S

Why? This scum should be locked away for a few years, not a month. He will always be stealing, robbing and, who knows, maybe eventually murdering. It doesn’t matter whether he gets locked up for a month or 10 years, in any case he comes out and continues to do the same. Surely him being locked away for a longer period of time is beneficial for everyone?..

Regarding the fine - why not make him work for free somewhere where he gets fed once a day and where he can be of benefit to the society? Fine him £10k and make him work until he achieves that on the minimum wage.

Cypher
Ballsy... I like it. I also vote for cutting off a few fingers so he is still able to work, but would have trouble with the throttle should he decide to go back to his wayward ways.

Ballsy... I like it. I also vote for cutting off a few fingers so he is still able to work, but would have trouble with the throttle should he decide to go back to his wayward ways.
Slacker
I like your thinking! Off with May, Slacker for PM!

It’s not to appease the masses, it’s to act as a proper deterrent, something the sentence he just got doesn’t do. And as you said, it’s easier than trying to tackle the impossible issue of social inequality

I agree there's little benefit to his being locked up, for anyone. Big Red S

Cypher
Well said :)

£115. I’d get fined much more for minor speed offence. For major speed offence I could have had my license taken away, while this twat gets a 2 year driving ban and doesn’t even have a license! How is that fair then?  Surely, if he is underaged their parents should pick up the fine and it should be at least £3k and compensation for victims and legal cost cover.

Young offender institute is a joke and as per above comments he’ll be out in 4weeks and probably with better criminal contacts then before. Why not introduce more of a community service if running jails costs too much money? Those fuckers should be send to a coal mines or some other form of work camp.

With those sentences this will never stop. If you don’t have a job or any commitments why wouldn’t you make a quick buck this way. Hey, worse case scenario they put you to young offenders institute with gym, games room, paid for food and give you £115 fine which you’ll make up clicking facebook ads in jail!

Ballsy... I like it. I also vote for cutting off a few fingers so he is still able to work, but would have trouble with the throttle should he decide to go back to his wayward ways. Slacker
I like your thinking! Off with May, Slacker for PM!
Cypher
As my first order of business I shall place Cypher in charge of cutting fingers 👍

Shouldn’t the authorities be trying to get info out of him? Surely you start with a huge sentence and huge fine for the parents. And negotiate this down for useful info that leads to more arrests? Pit the scum against each other.

£115. I'd get fined much more for minor speed offence. For major speed offence I could have had my license taken away, while this twat gets a 2 year driving ban and doesn't even have a license! How is that fair then?  Surely, if he is underaged their parents should pick up the fine and it should be at least £3k and compensation for victims and legal cost cover.

Young offender institute is a joke and as per above comments he’ll be out in 4weeks and probably with better criminal contacts then before. Why not introduce more of a community service if running jails costs too much money? Those fuckers should be send to a coal mines or some other form of work camp.

With those sentences this will never stop. If you don’t have a job or any commitments why wouldn’t you make a quick buck this way. Hey, worse case scenario they put you to young offenders institute with gym, games room, paid for food and give you £115 fine which you’ll make up clicking facebook ads in jail!

hellfire2260
Shame all the coal mines are closed. 

Prison can be good or bad Depending on the person.
When I was inside I was beaten and Gangbanged on a daily basis… Had the time of my life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh dear Darren, you`ve taken the wind out of my sails.

I was about to volunteer to be Prison Czar, with this manifesto:-

No TV/ internet access

No mobile phones, computer games etc

Drone netting

Lock up dodgy prison warders

On the plus side:-

Radio 4 piped into cells from 6am till 12 pm with the option of a turn off knob

Books available of educational value with obligatory reading lessons

Exercise sessions including gardening, decorating and cleaning

Out of cell time restricted to baking/food preparation and nutrition, numeracy and literacy in English to GCSE, geography and British history.  Any other skills deemed appropriate for local employers in legitimate businesses approved by me.  

Those sentenced to 5 years and above get BBC1 in association areas during the day

An option of a Ryan Air flight to Dignitas could be available on a points based system based on how many DIY suicide books they have read and failed to take action upon.

PS I`ve never been in Jail and probably never will be.

A tougher regime may make a life of “petty crime” less appealing.

If not, I`ll be the hangman Czar.

I think he should have been fined for the complete cost of repair/replacement of the bike which he stole, at the professional rate, so that the victim is fully compensated for such damage.  This is on top of the prison sentence and court fine.  

I guess getting a driving ban is of benefit to society, as when he does want to start driving/riding legally, I believe the ban starts from that point.  If he is court driving before passing his test or during the ban, the consequences are much higher.