Congestion charge in London

only from camden:w00t: there wardens are proper w@nk@'s:D;)

tho while im working sometimes i’ve had no choice but to chance it, theres been a few times i’ve spotted teh warden , spoke to them and they have stood by my bike so no other wardens ticket me!! seriously! so long as im gone for no more than 5 m [Smile] ins! in and out…helpfull for couriers, just be polite to em, makes a change from them getting shouted at i spose!
yup, t

You must have the gift of the gab. I’m a social failure when it comes to trying to placate traffic wardens.

The last warden who tried to give me a ticket, was busy keying in my licence plate while standing in an alleyway about 5 metres from my bike. I saw him in my wing mirror from a shop and came out quickly and waved to him. He put down his inspector gadget machine and looked so disappointed :smiley:

lol well most likely, cockney charm;)

quality! nice move, ive done similar things, had teh smart cars try to catch me out, i just stood in front of my plate as they tried to get the reg, its a waiting game then:D:D

quality! nice move, ive done similar things, had teh smart cars try to catch me out, i just stood in front of my plate as they tried to get the reg, its a waiting game then [BigGrin]

Hmm. I’m also usually 20 seconds slow. They usually get my numberplate. Applying the penalty notice is another issue though. I appealed successfully against one after I had the engine turned on and the traffic warden tried to pin it to a moving bike and missed.

It’s getting harder in this cat and mouse circuit…