COMPETITION! Win BSB Silverstone Tickets!

A

:Wow:

A – Ryuichi Kiyonari

C’mon Tommy 33

A

D
:blink:

A :smiley:

When do we find out? And how?

A – Ryuichi Kiyonari

mine is nice and big so you can see it :smiley:

wouldn’t say ya bum big Mel :w00t::w00t:

A

Well ?

A
AA
A A
AAAA
A A
A A

A – Ryuichi Kiyonari

A – Ryuichi Kiyonari

Nice couple of first posts in there, sighed up just to enter the competition. :stuck_out_tongue:

COMPETITION NOW CLOSED!

ANSWER WAS A

Winners:

sookie
BSBfan33

:slight_smile:

How’s it that even fair that his first post wins him tickets?

yea…HOW THE HELL IS THAT FAIR?:blink:

how did you pick the winners?..

smiled.

Ahh bullsht is it not personal LB, I tried to hold my tongue but it is bullsht and you know it, look at my earlier post, I can walk to your place and pick it…how close do I need to be, do I need to move into your back room.

If you only wanted to give the tickets to your strangers why didn’t you just post it up on Facebook instead of posting it up here for “anyone” and then turning around and only giving it to the people you bloody like.

I don’t give a toss about the tickets, but the two faced attitude of putting up here like you are a good guy when in reality you just going to give it to the people you like is just bollox and you need to be pulled up on it.

You offered a bsb ticket, I posted saying I would like it, and for some bullsh*t reason you decide to give it to A first poster.

If you not prepared to give the crap you post up here to any member of LB then you shouldn’t post up here offering it.

There you go, I feel better for saying that.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What’s your name kaos