Competition: £120's worth of DVD's & Luggage!

LB, in partnership with various suppliers and retailers will be starting a series of competitions to let members numerous amazing prizes. The competitions are set to be held at least once a month, though more may be introduced for special events. A dedicated area of the site has been set-up to list all the competitions. Check out the link at the bottom of the page for more details.

The competitions are run via the LB Text service, making it easy for members to enter competitions from wherever they are, and allow us to randomly select the winners at the end of each competition period. The competitions run from the first of the month to the end of the calendar month, with winners chosen a day or two after this period.

The first competition is for March 2006, and is sponsored by Duke Video and Infinity Motorcycles, who are allowing us to give away £120’s worth of DVD’s and Luggage. LB will also be giving away merchandise in the form of T-Shirts and Sticker kits. There are a number of future competitions already planned for, with some great prizes waiting!

Here’s a preview of March’s competition details:

Duke Video World Superbike Review 2005 DVDDuke Video Moto GP 2005 Review DVDDuke Video British Superbike 2005 Review DVDInfinity Motorcycles Oxford tank bag in black colourlondonbikers.com T-shirt plus a set of stickers!

March’s Competition
http://londonbikers.com/competitions/1.aspx

Check the competitions page in the future for updates:
http://londonbikers.com/competitions

Damn, I can’t enter After watching the WSB races from Qatar, I want those DVD’s!

I haven’t seen any of the races yet! The winner will have to copy it for me! lol

or you can enter the competition C

He’s not allowed to, LB staff can’t

I’ve entered it, keeping my fingers crossed now, some great prizes there. Maybe i can have some good luck after my bad luck with my bike yea haaaaa

Good luck Neil!

Cool idea guys. I’m in too

Nice 1 guys, those prizes are cool

Cool comp i’ve entered

Really wanted to see those DVD’s , Good luck everyone!!!:

I’m In too…

thats me in…

and it aint no booby prize ive got my grubby lil eye’s on…lol

cheers guy’s!!

smiled.

Good luck to you all that have entered to this month’s competition! Just a reminder that it is still time to jump in it!

so who won!?

m

Details will be announced very soon! The winners have been chosen and notified! Just sorting out the logistics of it all, and this months competition. Things have been slow on this front because of the unfortunate recent events.

The results are in! The winners are as follows:

First Prize - Katwar
Wins the Oxford tank-bag, Duke Video DVD’s, LB t-shirt and sticker set.

Second Prize - JohnnyBravo
Wins an LB t-shirt and sticker set.

Third Prize - Beachbumm81
Wins an LB t-shirt and sticker set.

Congratulations to the winners. Your prizes are on their way.

Details of this months competition will be posted soon. Things have happened a little slower this month due to events out of our control. We hope you understand. The competition pages will be updated soon. Thanks to all those that entered!

Whoopee

Don’t normally win anything!!!

congrats mate!

New members eh!

Well done all.