WildBoy
Wise
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless…
Zorro appears

Morning lal

A Up

Bikey Fixed so well happy

So so cold. My hands felt like they were going to drop off this morning, and not sure I can/should go through that anymore.

Downside of having a 125, I cant really do anything about it either… :frowning:

heated grips + muffs? my grips work just fine on the 125, battery still sounds healthy even with cold winter morning starts.

im still using summer gloves

mind you my commute is now only 24miles

Abzero, really?  I was told that the battery proberly wouldnt cope.

The fact that my headlight flickers when im at a standstill makes me think it doesnt carry much juice…

Abzero, really?  I was told that the battery proberly wouldnt cope.

The fact that my headlight flickers when im at a standstill makes me think it doesnt carry much juice…

Redwez
my son commutes on a 125 all the way from surfend

he has Muffs & he thinks they are great

@Redwez - the trick is to not be at a standstill :wink: but seriously so far not had any issues, I did go for the ‘premium’ option with the multiple levels of heat + auto battery cutoff mode though.

Morning I had cold toes today.

Whappen. Char bwoy, it too damn cold ya nar.  Me takin da cyar to work since last month.

@Abzero - Going to have to consider that.  Thing is I am hoping to do my test in March/April so weighing up if its worth buying new gear when I will hopefully change the bike.

Howdy LBers.

It’s on days like this that I am so glad I got out of being a DR (despatch rider).  I never did like the cold, except on a skiing holiday.

Whappen. Char bwoy, it too damn cold ya nar.  Me takin da cyar to work since last month. VelcroHead

Hey Reeloy - Are borowing your Uncle's Ford Consul again?  Ha ha ha..

Good morning all! Photo uploads are nearly done :slight_smile:

Morning all, very cold today, now testing my half sheep skin on my office chair, just need the Dragon Rally tickets to arrive now

Afternoon Wimps

What you wussies gonna do when the winter actually arrives.

Stay indoors, turn the heating up another couple of degrees.  At present, I hang my duvet on the radiator in my bedroom a couple of hours before I get into bed.  If it gets too cold in the middle of the night and I wake up, I get the hair dryer and blow some hot air into the bed for a couple of minutes.  Lovely :slight_smile:

You’ve got a hair dryer?

Oh yes.  My hair is like wire wool.  If I’ve fallen asleep sitting up in my bed, and slidden down the pillows onto my side, then the hair on that side of my head will be sticking up, as if it’s been starched up.  Just trying to comb in down is futile.  The only way to look sociably acceptable is to blow dry my hair back.  So yes, I have a hair dryer.  It’s not unmanly to have a hair dryer.

Are electric blankers unmanly, because that sounds a lot of effort with the duvet and hairdryer?