CNBR Sun 2nd Oct 2016

Shell dome roundabout https://goo.gl/maps/63dzt leaving at 08:30 prompt, progressive ride roads permitting heading for Chipping Norton for grub around 10:15ish.

In. See you at the dome.

50/50

100% … Out :frowning:

100% ...... Out :( GSXRAng
Pillion ?

Now that would be exciting…not quite seeing where you are going!

Noooi I can’t have any vibration or jerks (hmmm this doesn’t sound right lol)
Total bed rest for a while for the wrong reasons lol

Looking forward to it. Good, bad or indifferent weather. No matter.

I’ll be there!

Probably an obvious question, but never met there, is the meeting point at the actual Shell station?

CBR500R - normally Rusty is quick to respond but maybe he’s out and about today.

Yes it’s the Shell station. The forecourt is large so easy for even a large group to gather. Useful to arrive a few minutes early to say hi, but often there’s someone who’s “arrive and ride” 

CBR500R - normally Rusty is quick to respond but maybe he's out and about today.
Yes it's the Shell station. The forecourt is large so easy for even a large group to gather. Useful to arrive a few minutes early to say hi, but often there's someone who's "arrive and ride" 
Sports
Sure was out and about, there is a spot by the air and water where I normally plot up. Just ensure you have a full tank as next stop is Chipping Norton 90 or so miles. 

Grand, thanks for the clarification. I’ll arrive early, fill up and park by the air pump.
See you tomorrow!

Maybe :ok_hand:

Yeah see you all there woohoo :raised_hands:

Great ride! Thanks a lot Rusty. Fantastic company and brilliant scenery at breakfast.

Unfortunately my screen got a bit of a stone chip on the way home :flushed:

Attachments

Holly molly, where was that and were you behind Rixxy.

Apart from that little disaster it was great to see everyone, I agree the cold definitely has some benefits 

I think it was somewhere on the M1. Only noticed it when I pulled in for fuel. :tired_face:

Thank you for organising the ride Rusty, i thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially the open stretches shortly after leaving Chipping Norton, shame that I failed to take the left turn to return all the way - i did catch t up with one of you somewhere by Aylesbury though :slight_smile:

@Changyammi: That looks bad! Will you have to replace the whole screen now?

I think someone tried to assassinate Changyammi

Maya did a good job there keeping you safe!