Claire's birthday drinks!! 16th June

You’ve been proven wrong. His real I’ve met him down BH with a few others and introduced him to LB. Maybe I should of warned him lol.

He showed up with someone riding a 400cc (can’t remember what bike but I’m pretty sure it was a 400) off the forum. Can’t remember who she was.

How much money did you have on spam? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is Claire still on here can we set them up :w00t:

Damn… Well how much is a tin of spam, about 30p? Maybe this other person was Claire and he did know her and said hi… oh how embarassing would that be for all us piss takers?

Well not really… this is the internet! :smiley:

Don’t think her name was Clare.

I’ve seen her around and she seems to know a lot of people so shes an old face.

Fun if you’re already ‘part of the gang’, but I found this sort of thing quite tiresome when I joined LB (ask Terrymoto, if any of you know who he is :wink: )
As a human being, in reality or on the internet, I would expect some sort of welcome as a new member to a club/ forum.
Do you know what experience our new member has with bulletin boards or anything else about him?

Go on, bet some real meat, not that reconstituted crap :wink:

Real meat? You obviously haven’t read my post in the new year’s resolutions thread. No red meat till end of Jan. :stuck_out_tongue:

There was no malice involved in the thread… I honestly don’t see what all the fuss is about?

Welcoming new memebers… I really would not have cared had he posted in an existing welcome thread, in the general section or some other section, but to find a 5 year old thread and reply to that well sorry but it was amusing… :smiley:

There’s no denying that.

:wink:

play nice kids or you’ll scare away the newbs :stuck_out_tongue:

Give the fella a break will ya!!!
SuzyC’s real name is Claire so the dude obviously knows her;)

…or he read the start of the thread…

doh! :pinch:

2 posts 2 days ago and now you have frightened him away:Wow:

or maybe nm is newton-metre (a unit of torque)?

sorry garret, I posted simultaneously with you – sorry ARITANSA too, I did not mean anything bad