CHRIS MOYLES KESHA PARODY

Lewis reckons its funny and brilliant but i think chris moyles is sh1t :smiley:

I think he is a fat useless talentless wanker. Hopefully a heart attack is heading his way shortly.

he cracks me up somtimes i have a really silly humor level though haha :smiley:

Chris Moyles is GOD! Ive saved his link on my desktop as GOD. He is brilliant! I listen every night when i get in from work (iplayer app) The team are great and the everything about…The Chris Moyles Show…International Radio 1… is FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC

Im sorry but if Chris Moyles asked me to marry him, I would! (Mel even knows that! and accepts it as he is the only person i would ever be unfaithful with)

ears and mind are now closed all the abuse and slander thrown towards him and me :smiley:

Some links. Some old. All great.

He’s just the tube through which the material is delivered…

Lewis you are a star, i didnt even know i could listen to the whole show, i have only ever signed up for the podcast.

MOYLES RULES :smiley:

iPlayer, either on comp or through phone. BBC launched new iplayer app recently.

Enjoy :smiley:

One of the many things he has in common with a sphincter

No need for that Mr Gold! :angry: :hehe:

hahaha, you’re not wrong :smiley:

[quote]
LewisR6 (17/02/2011)

Chris Moyles is GOD! Ive saved his link on my desktop as GOD. He is brilliant! I listen every night when i get in from work (iplayer app) The team are great and the everything about…The Chris Moyles Show…International Radio 1… is FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC

Im sorry but if Chris Moyles asked me to marry him, I would! (Mel even knows that! and accepts it as he is the only person i would ever be unfaithful with)

Hmmm, ‘Chris Moyles is GOD’ it is all subjective of course but reading this tells me you might have set your personal standards way too low.

Try to get out more, see the world, read a book or take in a well produced play. You could learn about art, understand fine wine, explore the beauty and depth of music maybe learn the joy of language or take up some culinary pursuits.

The Chris Moyles show is pure vaccuous shite.

[quote]
moog (18/02/2011)

sorry one cannot hear you :stuck_out_tongue:

Hear hear hear! (yeah you at the back, shut up and listen to Mel… got a very good point there…:slight_smile:

I can’t stand CHRIS MOYLES and he is also a Leeds UTD fan.

I like him and listened to him for years.

One of my favourite parody’s is Bimbo Girl - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJMpzU4kO34

C’mon bimbo lets go limbo!