chelsie bridge pics...

hi yall…some of them are naff quality…but we had a good night last night and had a good laugh to’boot…here you goo…

smiled.

Attachments

ohh yea and these…

Attachments

Good pics Shane, thanks for sharing mate, looking forward to the next one.

bit on the ol’ large side though…lol…thats one big trojan…whhooaa!!!

smiled.

I considor myself to be cuddly not big !

I was wondering where you all went - I would said cheerio but there were so many people there I gave up!

Caption Competition ?

Nice pics guys, I like what they’ve done with the area down there, it’s been rejuvinated.

TROJAN YOU BAST…!!!

lol…good effort mate…forgot about that …hahahahaha

smiled.

i cant see any pics of chelsea bridge just a punch of fools drinking tea and throwing onions on the floor…(oodie)

hehehehehe… “you were never fresh with your nasty onion breath!”…i try to keep my lip odour free. you know!.

hmmmm……it wasnt me.

what was it that i sprayed all over your face flatout?..not a personal question is it?

god…forbid you guy’s actually enjoyed those nasty ass lookin burgers…oodie…with your onion tantrum…you’ve de-valued the property rate…20%…lol…not to mention waving ur arse around…

but dont you think that first pic of barro should be a labour party poster?..lol…

classic…

smiled.

hey smiled its not a friday at chelsea if you dont go home with a stomach ache

nice one shane…

that was a lot of fun guys, next time we go can Oodie keep his trousers up pleez.

Moony

the security guard down there was looking at him the whole time after…

just WTF were the two of you up to???

left you guys alone for a whole of 2 mins… and this is what happens…

Caption:

“And… as a result of doing this I broke my fly”

OR

“Where the hell is the loo?”

the loo?..downstairs to the left…near the front door…not out the front door…but just inside it…ohh and please dont wake my body building brother flushing the toilet!!!

lololololololol

that was class!!!

smiled.

heres an FYI for you and trojan

Flush the dam toilet people…

(BTW my bro was out last night… he was working a night shift, but appreciate the tippy toes and the whispering…)

I did flush the loo !! … had to do it to get rid of the floater that

Shane left as a surprise !

AARGH!!!