Check out Lewis Hamiltons straight answers to Ferraris QC in front of the judge in his points deduction appeal

I too think he comes across (to some) as arrogant (despite he has more talent than most of us will ever have):wink:However:I think it’s a bit arrogant of “us” to judge him a twat…Where do the top “Ferrari” men come from?Where have the top “decision makers” in F1 worked in the past??? Ferrari. End of.

No. You do not think at all…One shot wonder and only down to conditions. DH. :w00t::D:D

If yopu truly believe in yourself it can appear as arrogance, but without it you will never reach the top…his youth stops him from having any humility and he has had a few very good breaks in his career, but I dont think we can question his ability to drive a car fast, he has the feel and the determination to push himself and his cars to their limits and unlike some keep within them so as to win races…he is good…the day he listens to people who think he is a twat he will stop winnign as he wont believe in himself anymore…then he wont perform so well…so he will ignore your comments and caryy on being an even bigger and better star I hope…

Come on he is English and ours…lets support him for heavens sake…vettel is German…maybe a good driver but he is German…and driving a ferarri even if it is built in the UK…

It’s not based on his win at all (incidentally I didn’t see that race as I was on holiday). I have been watching him the last couple of seasons and he’s got a tremendous amount of talent.
Anybody seen him in the Race of Champions (http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=73788) last year? How he beat the Brit “heroes”? Oh, right, you’ll probably have forgotten about this Button guy who the British press praised as the next World Champion and the best driver in the field, the one who was going to replace Schumacher at Ferrari (BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula One | Ferrari chief eyes Button → made up story).
The British press is a master at talking up sports heroes. What ever happened to this tennis dude who was going to win Wimbledon every year, and the football team who’s going to get the final of the Europe/World cup every other year?
With Lewis, they’re probably going to be lucky as he’s an excellent driver (never said he wasn’t), and he’s likely to win championships, but reading the British press only, it’s very hard to see there’s other equally good drivers, and for the reason alone, I have never supported Lewis. I thought he was a nice guy when he started, but now, I hate his attitude, I hate how he talks and what he says and I really hope one of the other young guys are going to get a chance to get a seat in an equally good car as I think some competition there would be very entertaining.

Just re-watched it, I was wrong about the blind spot bit as Raikonnen was ahead of Hamilton but Hamilton slipped into the inside but was pushed off the track as Raikonnen went wide.

Hahahaha told you so!! F-ing brilliant :slight_smile:

Hahahaha told you so!! F-ing brilliant :slight_smile:
[/quote]

bit late on the response there, by about 2 years lol…:P:P

That’s right, I had to wait 2 years to be able to say “told you so” :hehe:

Very sweet victory … we’ll see much more of the guy, I’m sure.