CharlyB Strikes Again

If anyone is looking to have a SatNav or alarm fitted I would highly recommend CharlyB600F.

Even though I kept messing him about with the times and days he fitted a Datatool alarm to my Fazer yesterday and the service was superb. He had all the right gear and worked on it in his garage, so it wasn’t sitting outside in the elements. It took a few hours and after a short demo on how all the gadgets work I was on my way, happy as Larry.

I doubt I could have got a better service anywhere else if I tried and with the LB discount (cheapest price i could find anywhere), you’d be mad to go elsewhere!

Cheers Charly. Now about that SatNav……

http://londonbikers.com/deals/charlie.aspx

Funny enough I saw your bike yesterday at Charlie’s garage! I was collecting a part of my TomTom and he was busy on your bike. Nice bike by the way!

I took some pics of His work as i was trully impressed by that!

Attachments

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

more

Attachments

IMG_6007.jpg

IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_6009.jpg

more

Attachments

IMG_6012.jpg

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6013.jpg

more

Attachments

IMG_6018.jpg

Cezar, who do you need a Tom Tom? Surely you wouldnt want to go anywhere on a scoot?Lol

And he fits in a top box!

how handy is that!?

I’m loving the TomTom guys, I can answer my mobile through it and receive SMS mesages as well.

Hey, I love my scooter and don’t change it for any bike in the city! I’m having it fitted on the Kawa as well, lol

Thanks Cezar. She’s my first real bike. Last one was a baby CBR 125.

I’ve been riding around in the rain for two days and nothings blown up so he can’t have done that much of a bad job!

Great snaps Cezar, really good to see Charly’s services taking off!

Keep up the great work Charly…

Hey! No-one except me is allowed to wind Cez up about his scooter right! :slight_smile: It’s a very cool scooter :slight_smile:

hey hey! No one say anything about my little girl! Come on lets move on!

It’s jelousy Charlie!