Charity Efforts 2010/2011

LAA at the Ace Cafe Suzuki Day, Sunday 20th June 2010
raised through raffle and buckets £205.74 and sale of merchandise £105.00 = Totalling £310.74

Thank you for everyone who helped make this possible.

I received a letter today from Sylvia at LAA, I’ve copied below the main part of it:

"Many thanks for your great efforts in raising £310.74 from your Suzuki Day in support of LAA. I am sure everyone had a great day.
This donation will help us to continue the invaluable service provided by LAA.

The Ace Cafe friends and customers did a great job in helping us yet again."

Yours sincerely

Sylvia

Sunday 4th July 2010 Jetstreams ride to Boston raised £17.00.

Sunday 11th July Jetstreams Ride to Lyme Regis raised £24.35 thank you :slight_smile:

Street Fighter Sunday at Wembley, Sunday 25th July 2010.

We were once again the Ace Cafe London’s chosen charity and was invited to have a stand at the Street Fighter & Stunt Show at Wembley last Sunday.

We managed to raise a nice tidy sum of £322.70 of which £279.70 was collected in the buckets and another £43.00 of LAA merchandise sold.

Big thanks to Smiled & Bandit Bird for shaking the buckets

I forgot to add this in on 8th May 2010.

Gemma Dallas completed The Fix UK, Richmond Park 5k Run in aid of London Air Ambulance and managed to raise a nice big chunk to add to our running total.

Well done Gemma Gemma Dallas is fundraising for London's Air Ambulance

Attachments

GSXR Day at the Ace Cafe on Sunday 22nd August 2010

We managed to raise £104.59 of which £62.50 was merchandise sold and £42.09 was collected from buckets.

I think the weather kept most people away as the day was very quiet all round, even the demo bikes only had two runs out. Still, we enjoyed the day and every little helps to keep the LAA in the air. :slight_smile:

It gave me time to catch up with an old mate talking about our motocross days, Tommy used to compete in the same competitions/group as our son so it was nice reminiscing.

Attachments

Wicked shots Ange - you and Tom eh? Who’d have guessed it.

Saturday 11th September 2010 - Ace Cafe Reunion

Big thanks to Roadrunner for volunteering to run the LAA stand for the day and to his little helpers Tiggi and Curtis. You managed to raise £150.93 from the buckets and £30.50 sale of merchandise.

Well done!

Attachments

Wednesday 15th September 2010 - £5.00 Thank you for your donation Brandon

Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Only just seen this, well done Nath and Garrett, I was only able to pop by for a couple fo hours, still got to shake the bucket a couple of times :slight_smile: Curtis wasn’t one of the helpers though, he was being bored to death in a classroom doing some driver training, yes he does needs it lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah sorry Garret, I forgot you, thanks.

I hope Curtis was slaving away with his head in a book :smiley:

Cheeky biatch I don’t need it!! I have to do it by law!

Sunday 19th September, 2010 - Hayling Hoedown

Thank you for the donations of £12.70 towards LAA

Sunday 26th September - Hunstanton Ride

Thank you everyone, we managed to collect £39.50 towards LAA

10th October 2010 Jetstreams ride to Tenterton and beyond raised £31.00 to add to our growing total.

Thank you.

31st October 2010 BCR/Jetstream Ride in memory of Rodders raised £90.08.

Hi…friend how are you…
mai apse milna chahta hnu. ap kanha milogw.

joe

Over 50 Life Insurance
;):cool::P:)

According to a study documented in the June 2006 issue of the journal American Sociological Review, Americans are thought to be suffering a loss in the quality and quantity of close friendships since at least 1985.The study states 25% of Americans have no close confidants, and the average total number of confidants per citizen has dropped from four to two.

adam

Over 50 Life Insurance

In the Middle East and Central Asia, male friendships, while less restricted than in Russia, tend also to be reserved and respectable in nature. They may use nick names and diminutive forms of their first names. In countries like India, it is believed in some parts that friendship is a form of respect, not born out of fear or superiority. Friends are people who are equal in most standards, but still respect each other irrespective of their attributes or shortcomings.

adam

Over 50 Life Insurance

28th December 2010 & 15th January 2011 - All donations raised in Memory to Rodders DVD His Final Journey - £63.50

R.I.P to a very dear friend

Attachments