CBR600F

My trusty CBR600F6 is now for sale.She was first registered in June 2006 and I bought her from the John’s of Romford Honda dealer in February 2008. There’s one previous owner.

She had 7800k miles when I bought her and I’ve been commuting (M11 & A12 so easy miles) so she’s now showing 34261.

She’s fitted with the following extras :

META alarm (both keyfobs, instructions and registration form supplied)
SMART water marked
Honda Touring Screen - the original is available
Scorpion Can with removable baffle (fully road legal) - the original available
R&G crash bungs- unused :wink:
Honda Heated grips
Hugger
Fender extender

She’s in great condition and will make the new owner very proud.

The tyres are Michelin Pilot Road 2’s and have plenty left on them (about 4mm front and 6mm rear). She had the big 32k service done in January and comes with a full service history. All the services (except one) were at Honda dealers. New pads, fluid and rear disk were fitted in April 2010 (less than 1k miles ago).

She sailed through the MOT (July 3rd 2010) with just an advisory on the lower rear shock/linkage bearing. This has since been replaced. She’s TAX’ed until the end of May 2011.

Although she’s been used all year round, she’s been well looked after, regularly treated with ACF50 and has had the Allyearbikers.co.uk high pressure ACF50 treatment. She’s not been used much since Spring 2010 as I bought a Honda Blackbird.

The downpipes are new (only done about 250 miles) and are Motad stainless steel.

Basically this bike is ready to give miles of problem free riding before anything needs attending to.

The only mark against the bike is that there were a number of small chips on the tank when I bought it (see pics). I’ll therefore throw in the coloured matched Baglux tank cover.

She was HPI clear when I bought her and I paid cash so there’s no involvement from finance companies etc. She comes with all the associated paperwork (services, receipts, MOTs) etc so the mileage is easily verified.

I’m based in Harlow, Essex and inspections are welcomed although test rides will only be allowed with proof of insurance and with the full cash in my hand.

I’m pricing this at a very fair level (just check ebay or dealer sites) and I’ve put it on a few forums so don’t hang about if you’re interested.

What a great Christmas present for someone ! :smiley:

Offers around £3250 are invited.