CBR + Hornet bits for sale

I have the following pieces of kit that were originally fitted or waiting to be fitted on the CBR600 FS1 Sport aka F Sport/ F4i:

• Black tint Tech 7 Double Bubble screen (mint) - £20 (reserved)
  • Scorpion exhaust end can (v. good - has link pipe for a ZX636) - £50
  • Michelin Pilot Sport front tyre - 120/70 (mint, still has sticker) - £70
  • ‘CBR600 Fours’ Haynes manual (v. good) - £10

From a Hornet (CB600F) '98:

• H4 HID kit. (wasn’t working last time I tried it, but it might just be something simple) - £15
  • pillion grab rail. (some damage, but nicely polished) - £10

All the above prices are NOT including postage. I will not post the larger items (tyre, screen, can), but can find out the price for the smaller items upon request.
I will only send items with Recorded Delivery for both our security (at there is some come back at the P.O.).
Collection is preferred. I am based in Putney, London.

I am not in a rush to sell these items at the moment and this is not a thread to tell me you could find the parts cheaper elsewhere. If you can, why not buy them there? :wink:

Any sensible offers will only be considered when made on multiple items. Again, collection preferred.

No overseas shipping. Payment by cash in hand, cheque or PayPal (items sent once funds clear).

I don’t want to post all 32 photos of the items on this thread, so PM me and I’ll send you the ones of the parts you are interested in.

Many thanks for looking and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have a question.
G

Attachments

all-2.jpg

hey fella, can you send me a pic of the hid kit when you get a chance as a friend of mine maybe interested.

cheers :slight_smile:

pm sent dude

Fender Extender reserved.

CRGs gone.
Screen reserved.

Tool kit and Fender Extenda now SOLD.