CBR 125 Cutting out on idle?

Hi I’m having the same issue but I have the 2016 cbr 125 I think it’s fi but I have no idea what I’m talking about any suggestions welcome it happens more in the wet and I sometimes have to give it some throttle when starting up

A 2016 CBR125 will have Honda’s, virtually bomb proof, PGM-FI fuel system.

If the engine is difficult to start and stalling especially when its raining I’d suspect an Ignition System fault which is good news because there isn’t too much to it. I’d start off checking the spark plug, spark plug cap, spark plug lead and ignition coil. If all of that proves serviceable I’d move on to checking the side stand switch, clutch switch, diode and neutral switch. If still no joy other things to check would be the main fuse, engine stop fuse, PGM-FI fuse, ignition switch, engine stop switch, engine stop relay and all the ignition circuit connections and connectors, check each component is serviceable as well as free from any dirt, water ingress or corrosion.

What not to do is to start changing parts willy nilly just because Tom, Dick or Harriett ‘thought’ this or that part ‘might’ be the problem.

What to do is to get your grubbies on an old school, font of all knowledge that is the Service and Repair Workshop Manual and have yourself a good read. My weapon of choice is for a hands on paper book manual that I can pencil notes in the margins, but you may prefer the an online version…

Take your time check and test every thing and only replace parts that you’ve proven to be faulty.