Caution, new scam going round, nasty just before Christmas

I don’t know how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know. A mate of mine has become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to him and it could happen to you. The victims are always males, so ladies, please pass this information
along to your husbands and all your male friends.

Here’s how the scam works… Two seriously good-looking 25-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say ‘No’ and instead ask you for a ride to another store. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having
sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

My mate had his wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again last Saturday, yesterday,and most likely again tomorrow.

Shamelessly cribbed from another biking site, but I thought it was funny.

What the **** was he doing on four wheels in the first place thats what I want to know?

Perhaps because it’d take only one young lady to wipe the windscreen on his bike.

You never know…it may of been a Mesherschmitt or a Robin Reliant

well he shouldnt moan, atleast he got a free blowjob!!

Shanes new stragy for pulling women:

8:15am, waiting in Tesco car park.

Removing cash and cards from wallet,

Smudging the windscreen (make it look more dirtier)

Open Flies, make the job easier.

BTW, did she swallow?..you might not think that, its quite a valid and important question but it is,

I used to have a girl always say thank you after she swallowed, that kinda turned me on, but anyway, if she did, that would be well worth it, and its more like you scammed them, rather than the other way round.

TESCO’s HERE I COME!!!