Cassoday Rally - April 1

Here are a few shots I took at the Rally in Cassoday, Kansas today…nice day to be out…and a TON of bikes showed up…too many, I’m afraid. In every big crowd, there are going to be a$$holes…a$$holes who don’t give a to$$ about their own safety, much less the safety of anyone around them…a$$holes that will pass too close on a small 2 laned country road…leading to a “chain reaction” crash that brought down 8 bikes…his…and the group of 7 innocent riders he was attempting to pass while riding a stand up wheelie…all at highway speed…a$$holes that got a father killed…he bled to death in the ditch awaiting the life watch helicopter.

To say I’m a little bitter…frustrated…and angry after what I witnessed today would be an EPIC understatement. Some punk a$$ kid wants to show off…and a group of 7 innocent bystanders get wrecked at highway speed…all of them injured…one of them killed…for nothing…so some punk can attempt to impress his friends.

Ridiculous…

In any event, here are a few pics.

Attachments

___Sunrise.jpg

Nice_Chopper.jpg

Sweet_Rim.jpg

A few more…

Attachments

Victory.jpg

Valk_Trike.jpg

Cool_Pillion.jpg

My best friends new VTX 1300…after market exhaust, hyper-charger, highway pegs, windscreen…it’s the business…sounds amazing.

Attachments

Daves_VTX.jpg

Flatout’s bike is soooooo fast that he can jump the Atlantic Ocean in a single bound, blitz across 1/2 the continent…and STILL arrive in Cassoday by mid-morning.

Attachments

__Flatout.jpg