Career Ideas

CBT instuctor, I’d say DAS but you need three years riding experience. How about working with Bikesafe?

Shewoolf, do you have a CIMA?.. ACCA?.. if yes i have the perfect solution for you. if not i still have the perfect solution.

I’m looking for a career change as well but into Event Managing - just finished an 8 week course. I think you’d be really good at it!

I’ll find the web address for you soon… x

Found it http://www.hteschools.com/

LOL

Interesting, I’ll have a think on that.

I did AAT almost 10 years ago and if I stay in accounting, I’ll probably have to get round to doing CIMA or ACCA. I’m very interested to hear your perfect solution…

on the (blow) job training I hear

I wouldn’t need training

hahahaha

censored LOL

Sherrie, how about this, i hear it pays well and there`s loads of extras you can earn more money on.

Suckin the end of my love truncheon with a glass of Bolli in one hand and a Kocktail fag from the eighties in the other is always a guddun but with me video camera collection in mind …

leaving that by the way side…you could try…

1. sucking Andrews head outta his arse.

2. being a really nicely host and putting it back !!!

3. Battering Bolli with the Barro Laffing about the above !!!

Why don’t you just take a calculated risk??

Open a business of your own/get into sales/marketing - or a driving instructor/cbt’r - and keep doing accounts freelance on the side???

Lusty, I’d love to know how YOU knew what this was?

Dunno where you get em from

I’m just well read

become an anal-yst.

do you want something that pays more than 50K?..

well thats what im doing, but i guess you’ve had waaayy too much experience and want to get out before you can.

FYEO are having an opening.

Im a finance anal-yst… i dont know why but i like saying it like that.

There is a lot of demand for I.T here in germany, let me know what you do and ill have a look for you.

I soooo want to change jobs as well but have no idea what I want to do other than after three years of sitting behind a desk I can bear it no longer!!!

How long is the recruitment process to become a PCSO?

Will try and find out what the score is for you at the moment.