Car immobiliser issue

Hi peeps, I’ve got a 2002 Honda S2000 and the alarm is malfunctioning. The alarm turns off but the immobiliser is not turning off. I’ve been told there’s a circuit board which I’m going to look for now. Wondering if anyone on here is an alarm or electrician who knows about cars too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

Not a lot of help, but if you do find “a man” (or a man of the female gender) check how often these things go wrong.

Some years ago I had my Renault got at to remove the immobiliser as they had a cwappy rep. for being unreliable, and that was cheaper than having it fixed.

I figured I’d still got the little flashing LED and who the heck would steal a Renault.

Hi mate - good mate of mine Paul runs a mobile car alarm business, where abouts are you? He’s based in Dartford so you can go to him or he can come to you.

Paul 07770 79 4445 - www.caesarcaralarms.co.uk

[quote]
Mark (03/12/2009)

Hi mate - good mate of mine Paul runs a mobile car alarm business, where abouts are you? He’s based in Dartford so you can go to him or he can come to you.

Paul 07770 79 4445 - www.caesarcaralarms.co.uk[/quote]

I’m in Epsom and the car isn’t able to start so I think i’ll give your mate a ring.