Can't find a flight !!!

I need a flight from london to teeside on the 26th and return on the same day … but can’t seem to find an airport that flys there ??? Anybody got any experience of this flight and where they departed from on what airline ?? . I have tried city and heathrow with no luck :frowning:

Teeside is Durham right? You might have to try Newcastle as an alternative…bit bigger so more likely to have flights to London

No airline flies LON-MME - as blue says you’ll need NCL (BA from LHR or FlyBe from LGW). Alternative might be east coast main line (GNER probably 2.5 hours from London).

-simon

Well thats no bloody use …The train is totally out the question I would rather crawl . Newcastle will add to the hassle I want this to be smooth and easy with minimum fuss .I can walk from MME to where I need to be . Looks like the KTM is going to get some miles on it or I am renting a car .

Try BQH- (Biggin Hill) they have no slot times and will take you to LON-MME

smiled.

That would probably cost me more than I would want it to cost for what I need to go to MME for :frowning: I aint making any money on this trip it is nowt but an expense with little return apart from showing face .

Yep, bike it :rolleyes:

dont know if you have already but try skyscanner.net

My friend has a microlight - he might do it for a few bob . . .

How odd … hmm … sky scanner did manage flights via amsterdam . Not totally practical and at 5 hours each way not practical . looks like its bike .

Flybe + Eastern Airways + KLM

09:25 LGW–14:10 MME

1 stop ABZ4h 45

17:15 MME–20:50 LHR

1 stop AMS3h 35

Details

£478
Not very practical but skyscanner did try atleast :smiley:

1 stop ABZ4h 45

1 stop AMS3h 35

Details

£478
Booklastminute.com live
skyscanner turned up this … Not very practical … Quicker to bike it I think :smiley:

1 stop ABZ4h 45

1 stop AMS3h 35

Details

£478