Can you cook? Are you an organised cook?

Hi GoF

Roughly how long to grill the chicken, never really sure if cooked enough? what can you get away with ie min time. (ought to call this londonchefs.com)

depends on your cooker and size of chicken pieces…

I like it when they get a crispy brown colour/texture on the corner. I don’t normally have them grilled for more than 15 mins. But if it doesn’t look right, give them 5 more minutes.

lol Potato pealing list for me to Mate and i’ll pay for my share and one of the chef share

I have a lovely girl who is a Chef, so my worries of cooking and burning the house down are now gone! I can cook but I just really can’t be bothered most of the time, lol… And of course when I am out in the kitchen Jodie seems to always take over

Doesn’t bother me though! lol

-Hennessy

Lucky you mate! In my house if you ask my wife a cup of tea? Let me do that as she probably would burn the water!!!

Well it looks like your a bit of a dab-hand at cooking so your situation from mine is reversed. Although if she asks me to make a cup of tea, I’ll have to get up and do it or they’ll be trouble, lol

-Hennessy

This is what I usually eat

Tonights dinner - Turkey a-la-Brit

Attachments

looks nice Chrisdee! I bet you are slim? lol

Yeah man, pretty lean. Just gave up smoking (4th week) aswell, and going for looonng walks.