Can`t decide

The Mana is a scooter. That’s one of the cool things about it :slight_smile:

(Of course, the obvious drawbacks of the Mana are: there’s nowhere to put your sarnies, your legs will get wet in the rain, and you have to do that silly “cock your leg over” manoeuvre to get on it :smiley: )

I cock my leg over now on the Nexus.

The Mana is not a scooter as it still has a gear shifter like other geared bikes, it just has no clutch lever.

Agreed… Would you have called a CB750A a scooter?

Mana - its a really interesting bike, although I might be biased … :slight_smile: In auto you ought to be able to beat anything off the lights… Really like the helmet space in the ‘tank’ too…http://www.dailymotos.co.uk/noticia/aprilia-na-850-mana-a-modern-naked-with-a-revolutionary-gearbox/7882/

I’d disagree with that. By that logic, a Burgman is a motorbike. Just because it’s got an option to change gears “manually” (but without a clutch, so I don’t know if you can even call it manual), it doesn’t mean it’s not a scooter in disguise.

Which, imho, is a good thing. Grip and rip is the future :P:hehe:

A scooter is a bike with step through to get onto the bike seat.

Confucius said: A tall man’s step-through is a great leap for a shortarse.

Mana:), quite a nice looking bike:)

oooo i like the look of the mana

So in pushbike terms, it would be a girls bike… :wink:

the mana looks like proper naked bike

mmmmmmmmmm i like naked:)

mana definetly!

looks like a bike, not a scoot, plus i think it would be better on the twisties:)

Why do you need a scooter or a bike with auto gears anyway ? Is it necessary ? If not then get a bike, the new Hornets look good or a Z750.

I had a bad bike accident in 2002 which has now left my right had a wrist no good for pulling the clutch lever, that`s why i ride what i ride.

I think i have decided and it`s this.

http://www.apriliamana.com/index.html?lang=eng

7 Gears? 17" Wheels? Luggage space for the weekly shop?

What more do you need? :cool:

It looks quite good :smiley: Belt drive too, sounds like a CVT gear system but with pre-set ratios.

must be mana. fuel under the tail piece, whoa! fill up and do wheelies!must be mana, but for the money you could be getting so much more + they can make double master cylinders on one handlebar these days if you have problems with standard setting.

Once it is released i`m going to wait about 6 months to see if there are any proplems with all this new techno stuff on it.

Mana… the force is strong in this one !!