Can somebody please help! Looking for a bike ride!

Looks like a specsavers advert.

Apologies, the red-eye shouldn’t have happened, maybe you blinked on the first flash Louise!

Hi everyone, well i didn’t think that the crazy message would get quite the feedback it did! I’ve proved i exist for all of you cynics out there who thought this was a wind up!

Porpbably would have been more fun if it was!

Now my next crazy request after having boldly gone down to the Brazen Head by myself to prove im real, (and believe me it took some balls!) is too find out if any experienced riders will take this pillion out for a ride. I know you have the France trip coming up and She Wolf has suggested I at least ask if anyone is willing to take me along with them, obviously would pay half towards fuel, or any other costs incurred.

If i dont ask, i wont get! So least i can say i’ve given it a go, and asked you all!

Oh’ll and thanks for all of you who have given me advice! much appreciated!

Well you know you already have one offer but you may get someone closer.

I’m free!

not going to France tho…

Holy crap.

Make sure you pick a rider with a comfortable bike. I’ve done from London to Colchester on the back of a GSXR and it was HELL. 1.5 hours, my arms were killing for days. And no, it’s not the pillion seat, it’s the lack of anything to hold onto and constantly bracing against the tank.

I’m not experienced enough, don’t have a comfy enough bike and I’m not going to France.

Good luck fellas, let the c0ck blocking commence!

Damn im not going to france!!!

to busy shaving ya legs???

Yeah they will need the paper bag to hide your ugly mug!!!

Yeh but if she goes ace on sunday, me and shewolf are gonna go southend for a ride? You could take her then anil? …or ginger?..or whoever???

southend for a ride? wheres my invite? lol

i would love to Louise, but as i said before my bike has no pillion seat or footrests, lol

Ooops sorry to have doubted you louise!

Did meet you at the brazen as well, so proof thereis! Humm welll guess I could offer a lift on the back of the 'cat - whats this southend on sunday run? Blade/Shewoolf?

Have a look in rideouts and meets and all will be revealed

Does this look comfortable enough ???

DSCF0355.jpg

Ian

uve used that joke b4 simon…come up with some new material at least!

Blade im only messing taking a pillion, esp a random is never a good idea in my books purely cos if u have an accident regardless of fault how could u ever forgive ureslef is he/she was badly injured. I very rarely take even my close mates on the back.

And i may come france depending on how much work i get done on my dissertation but will be very last minute!

Well looks like you might have 2 offers for this sunday if you are interested, both called Ian!..

can share the pillion duties, and you get to ride on two different types of bike…

Er hmmm…

Well, I think it’s about time that someone said…

LOUISE…

And here was me convinced this was another LB wind up !

Still have my doubts !

But … if this is real then Louise, I’d take your e-mail addy off the first post, let anyone contact you through the site, it’ll save your inbox being inundated with messages from Ginger and gives you a bit more privacy - anyone can see it and send you a message.

As all stated above as well, I’d get to know someone maybe a bit first before you jump on the back of a bike with them.

Afro, her pic is on this thread, few pages back

http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=35&MessageID=179493&TopicPage=4

Wake up Afro !

As Goose has said there is a pic up of a very very pretty young lady … and I’m now feeling very very old !

I’ll shut up and as has been mentioned before, wait for the young uns to start jousting !