Can I complain to the mods please : MOTOPUP

He has started to add my typo’s to his signature… it’s embarrassing and its forcing me into using a spell checker… can you stop him please? It’s making me paranoid :blink::stuck_out_tongue:

Use a decent browser like Google Chrome which has a spell checker that works just like Microsoft Word built in and it will solve that problem :).

I can spell perfectly well, the problem comes more when the typo makes a correct word, i think he spotted me use the word bob, instead of bomb… the spellchecker is there as a backup against other mistakes :smiley:

:smiley:

sounds like you need a visit from the trousersnake to chill you out a bit

its not easy to chill out living with motopup, look at his bloody sig’s!!!

Mis-use of the apostrophe there Mel. I’m with Pup on this one.

Hahaha, with perfect grammar, hahahahaha :laugh:

Don’t you mean it’s? :smiley:

Lewis…anymore picking on Melenoma and i shall be forced to tell everyone you owned a Super moto…and an orange and black one at that…:blink:

smiled CCchhhkkkkk…over and out…CCChhhhkkkkkkkk…

[quote]
smiled (19/06/2012)

Lewis…anymore picking on Melenoma and i shall be forced to tell everyone you owned a Super moto…and an orange and black one at that…:blink:

smiled CCchhhkkkkk…over and out…CCChhhhkkkkkkkk…

[quote]

Thankyou Shane slips a fiver into Smiled knickers :smiley: :smiley:

and the quote thingy not working is not my fault!!!

Shane I might have to tell the world you never ride your bike!

also…quick question…how do you get to Stone Henge?

But we are under a potential bob threat and sat nab is the natural evolution of CCTV.

Keep being paranoid

hehehehehe :smiley:

He’s still suffering from an inferiority complex from that time he dropped something heavy on yer bike & scratched it. He’ll mellow as he grows up Mel, just be patient :slight_smile:

(+ Hope you had rubber gloves on when you slipped that £5 into Shane’s thong:sick: )

Sorted, thankyou Mod (you know who you are) :wink: :smiley:

PJ and Duncan did it!

ah my signature… you imbecile!

Ahhhhh i tucked my penis in between my legs and looked into the mirror…only one thought in my head…please MAKE.IT.GO.AWAY!!!