Can anyone tell me if this is a

Dynojet for carbs?

got it in joblot and not sure…

ta…;).

the notched needles tell me it is…but the aint they supposed to be pointed at the end?

smiled:).

It certainly looks like it good be used to improve your carb performance. Depends on the size and taper of the needles though… you might find it sets your carbs to stun and toasts your engine… The needles will have numbers on them, if you can let me know what they are, I can tell you what they mean… the different springs should be different strengths and the emulsifier tubes vary the rate of aerosolisation… (if that’s even a real word)

Anyway, long and short is, yeah it looks like its some of the right bits…

sweeeet toby…nice one pal…;).

ive had a look and i cant see any numbers on the needles themselves or im not looking/missing them…

were should they bee?

Ah, see that I don’t know… It may be that when they came in their original box, the numbers were on the paperwork with them… sorry fella, never seen one of these kits live, up-close and personal myself before.

looks like one to me…:wink:

what’s it ‘supposed’ to be for?

look on the small brass screws, I believe that they are the jets, that might allow you to track down the kit size and carb. or try here they are the “go to people” for carb rebuild kits

89 750 slingger mate

says 120 on the jets mate…

the guy i got them off said that he took it off his own gsxr 750 k for another type of similer carb replacement kit.

im gonna have to put them in at sometime and tune/dyno it…see what happends then;).

[quote]
smiled (10/04/2009)

89 750 slingger mate

says 120 on the jets mate…

the guy i got them off said that he took it off his own gsxr 750 k for another type of similer carb replacement kit.

im gonna have to put them in at sometime and tune/dyno it…see what happends then ;).

er…BANG ?

if they’re wrong ones :slight_smile:

Looks just like the kit I had in my 759 slingy :slight_smile:

If you do fit it, you may need to drill the slides to get best response.Not sure what size the jets in mine were - it was a stage 3 kit.

They definitely look like DJ needles - like you say, the stepped taper is a giveaway.Check the emulsion tubes cos if they ain’t round it’ll run rich as buggery.

says 021…theres another like hallmark on them aswell but my eyes are shot so cant see… Shocked
there’s numbers on the emulsifier tubes…(i think thats what they are called…)…they are…’‘589 - dy-5’’
hope this helps alittle more… Wink.
smiled:D.

magnifying glass:D