Camping easter weekend + big LB meet

Ah Geoff, what a total plum!!! I didn’t check the dates properly!! :pinch:

I’ll be up for this providing I can get a blow up mattress and a new sleeping bag in time…I’ll be fuffed if I am using one of those camping matts (sheets of paper) again!! :pinch: And no off road gravel tracks!! :laugh:

Lol. I’ll be planning the ride somewhat better this time :smiley:

Over 20 posts and no-one has mentioned the word “Gazebo” yet?

I’ll be away skiing over Easter (and hopefully I’ll get to try out a snowmobile!)

Only you can carry a gazebo under your seat, Simon :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you can rent a room there :wink:

:w00t: CAMPING :w00t:

How uncivilised:P

ah bugga, we have just booked to go to France for the weekend!:smiley:

so those that would like a room, there are rooms available to stay in but you can organise those yourselves.

If there are more than 2 of you that dont have bikes and want to come along then organise amongst yourselves (clubfoot - van) and (Captain Slow - Cage) and I’ll think of doing activities/drinking instead of a rideout. I’m not fussed either way. you could hop onto the back of someones bike too :smiley:

any more takers?!?!??!?! :smiley:

Oooh, if I can rent a room, I think I may well be in. I’ll try and check I’m not needed at work ASAP.

poofter :smiley: but u can come…so to speak :smiley:

Is there a dog creche Jaime?

omly if u make one, but Im sure they’re fine :slight_smile:

Jamie I might not be able to actually camp but I will make it down for the ride out and might make a little mini group to come down and meet you guys for the day’s ride.

might come along depending on plans,at least for a rideout as i’m in kent anyways and dover is not far from my comfy bed :stuck_out_tongue:

count me in.

Hurrah!

Or someone could let me ride there bike then they ride bitch :smiley:

may i suggest naked mud wrestling…

I should be in, be good to meet some of the summers TT group. Not figured how to get a tent and gear onto the rear hump yet though :slight_smile:

Awesome Dane !!