Camper Van Needed!!!!!

Hello you lot!!!

I was wondering if anyone on the site had a camper van that Jay and I could borrow for Donington MotoGP on the 21/22/23/24 of June please…

As you know we normally cover the weekends action for the site and we usually sleep in the back of a van, with no mod cons… I’m having an operation at the end of May and I need to be comfortabe for obvious reasons… It would be great if it was fitted out, and with gas so that we can have a cuppa or two…

You would be doing Jay, myself and LB a massive favour, allowing us to give you the best coverage of the event…

If you can help out, please PM me…

Thank you…

ask westie he has a con verted royal mail van well his boyfriend does

Over to your van for BBQ that weekend then…?

I’m dragging the new fella there!!!

If we can get one… We had such a laugh last year, be good to see you there…

Shame if you asked me that 6 months ago you could of had my VW camper, kitted with sink oven/grill hob top and BEER fridge loads of space, but i have sold it.

DOH!!!

Shame that Suzi… Sounded perfect…

Just to echo Foxy’s sentiments here, we’re desperate to have a bit more comfort this year as it’s incredibly difficult managing a weekend out the back of a transit van.

We would of course be willing to pay for the use of the van, keep it fueled and ensure it’s cleaned from top to bottom before being handed back. It’d be fully insured and driven only by Foxy who has more years driving experience than I have had hot dinners.

Perhaps you know somebody who has one? Please help us, these weekends are difficult enough as it is with trying to remain presentable, well slept, fed, equipment kept charged and in good condition, arranging meetings/interviews and then doing the actual coverage which sees us on our feet all day long. I don’t want any sympathy as we love what we do, but it’s a huge undertaking and we’d love your support!

Bump!

keeping my eyes open for you too guys…

and bumping this thread as it is an important subject for LB!!!

lookout smiled.

Tent?

I’ll probably be going up there too, so fully expect to see you guys.

Read the first post again

Sorry fella, I meant a proper tent, not an argos one. I used to camp in a tent with bedrooms, bog and proper gas appliances, hell I even had a TV. I would imagine one would be more comfortable for Foxy too… whom I hope the op goes well.

well i will find out to see if olive is available for ya foxy, shes a coverted ex service post van, all professionally converted inside with gas hob, sink double bed, poptop roof, ornings etc…

Stain resistant?

That would be great chuck, fingers crossed…