Camier signs for Aprilia in WSB

That’s a tricky one.I think he’ll be bloody good, and certainly be up and running quicker than Edwards was. I think he’ll be better than Edwards, but will he be able to join the aliens?Obviously a lot next year depends on how good the Tech 3 yamaha is compared with the factory bikes.

The thing you’ve gotta remember with Spies is that he’s American and quite young. Remember how Honda looked after Nicky Hayden? He should probably never of got his ride really but in the end won the title!!!

The american market is the market really and therefore i see Rossi going or Lorenzo as Yam will be able to lose 1 of them as Spies will be that good and sell lots of bikes. If anything I think they’d rather lose Lorenzo than the other 2.

Spies might be world champ one day but couple of seasons i think and that all depends on Stoner and if Rossi has retired. I think Spies will be similar to how Lorenzo has been maybe not quite as good but somewhere near.

Camier will do fine. Top 10 guy i think all year. I know Sykes struggled with communicating with the Yam team whereas Spies was smart and bought over his guys from his AMA yoshi zook team. As for Camier on Moto2 - I think he’s a bit tall/big sbk is gonna be better for him. Crutchlow is the man that should be in Moto2 after a year on the 600 and i know for a fact his contract with Yam was for 2 years and they wouldn’t allow him to go to Moto2 with Gresini hence being forced to do WSB…it’s a hard life!!! :cool:

Maybe a interesting Stat (and one I have not confirmed myself)

During the second half of the 09 WSB season, the only rider to score more points than Biaggi (RSV) was Spies.

U gotta think that with a years development the Aprillia will be strong like DP suggests. The BMW may come on a lot to.