Came off my bike near Northweald, need help (recovery)

Is yours a 750 or a 1000?Joby

It’s a 750. I keep rewatching the video and I have no idea why I gave it more throttle when I should’ve let go. Probably just brain overload at the moment.

That's a bummer! Kinda puts me off wheelie school a little, although I know it shouldn't.AlexT

You shouldn’t be put off. You’re training on their bikes which have switches ensuring you don’t flip them (although you still can as the instructor told me). It was my second time with them and I’ve not had any incidents, apart from this one, which was just my own stupidity.

Sorry to hear that Cypher. I have ordered set of gsxr750 L4 fairings for myself from auctmarts a week ago (mine were part stolen). Will let you know when they arrive how's the quality and all the other details. Speaking of genuine suzuki fairings. For 2 lover pieces and two side pieces they wanted £1k. (Plus minus £50). I've checked and carbon pieces from elsewhere are cheaper :D EddieSV

A grand for some plastic is absolutely ridiculous. Let me know how it goes. Mine is L4 too so would be exactly the same. Biggest problem is mine is limited edition and I believe you could only get this specific colour in UK as it was 50 years of Suzuki in UK. Might be the one thing I have to buy from Suzuki.

On a side note - does anyone have any places where they buy motorcycle parts? Any specific eBay sellers or some other online stores? I don’t know anything about this side of things :(

Edit:

Just checked Auctmarts, that EddieSV suggested - you can get literally everything for $500! That’s a great find, Eddie! Can’t wait to hear your verdict on them :slight_smile:

Wasn’t my find. It was earlier suggested for me by great fellas from LB when I encountered my problem :slight_smile:

Sorry to see this Cypher. Props for sharing the video. That takes some guts. Not sure I would have :slight_smile: Hope you fix her soon.

Sorry to see this Cypher. Props for sharing the video. That takes some guts. Not sure I would have :) Hope you fix her soon.
Jay
I personally don't think there's anything to be ashamed of. We've all made mistakes, bigger or smaller and no-one is born with all the skills in the world. Let this be a lesson to others so that they don't make the same mistake as me :) 

^^LIKE