CALLING ALL SMILEDCLUB MEMBERS!!!

im trying to set up a database for all smiledclub members so i can seperate us from all the other 2 bit massives…i have a nifty plan up my sleeve…;).this will save sig line space…

thanks…

smiled:).

are you starting a subject typo massive too?:stuck_out_tongue: this now makes no sense shane you’re speed of correction is immense!:hehe:

nope…this is the original…and the smiledclub mate…;).

smiled:).

sorry, for me and my fellow noobs, what’s the smiled club?

Shane - I am not " privelaged " enough to be a member of your fraternity - how’s about an " honorary membership " for my little girl as she took a massive tumble on her pushbike in Wendover Woods at the weekend - I honestly thought she was a " gonna " but she really impressed me with her " hardness " ( she’s only 7 !! ):cool:

im ashamed to say im part of it after my slide in oxford and now my fight with a car door on tuesday

You should be in it twice, surely!

hooligan?? ahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa…sorry i just wet myself laughing:D:D:D

since when!?

I think he’s trying for club presidency… :smiley: only kidding Barry :stuck_out_tongue:

<<<<<<<<<< *oh your a mod so you gonna use special mod powers to change the text udner your avatars…very sneaky…we cant do that…oh well.

finally i can see teh post, i suspect foul play!!

**<<<<<<<<<<oh your a mod so you gonna use special mod powers to change the text udner your avatars…very sneaky…we cant do that…oh well.

I’m still in!.. :smiley:

why cant i post?? ah i cna now odd…

I think it’s like Project Mayhem - see first and second rules :wink:

I’m still a proud member. Ouch is the word I was thinking of.:smiley:

Im in the club and i dont mean im pregnant.

I’m in the club…

cool…updated…:wink:

there ya go simon…just for you mate…;)…hope littlen is ok…:).

anyways…look under your avatars…:D.

Can i join, had a spill in January.

Number 78 here…although I want to be either 9, 23 or 51…can i can i can i?