CADWELL 11TH AUGUST

gone done and booked it with focused, £89.

Have a good one Puppy. Have you fixed the front end yet?

takin it round gav’s this week to be properly set up. Not sure wot he gonna do but hope it’s not too expensive (he hasn’t mentioned money:unsure

The forks were set up for proper racing (rather than my feeble trakday attempts) on a thou so would assume the set up is for much more aggresive use. He gonna spend best part of 3 days on it to get it right for my weight/style and further set up at Cadwell, he he, can’t wait.

ROLL ON CADWELL.

I got the impression when i looked at your bike that the springs may have been too hard and perhaps there was a little too much oil in there. But you wont know until theyre taken apart. If i remember rightly, we could not dial in enough sag and also the forks were not using much travel, and the travel that was been used was in the wrong range. Id be interested to know how it all goes.

Feeble trackday attempts, nah! you were going well. Getting your confidence back really showed.

I got the impression when i looked at your bike that the springs may have been too hard and perhaps there was a little too much oil in there. But you wont know until theyre taken apart. If i remember rightly, we could not dial in enough sag and also the forks were not using much travel, and the travel that was been used was in the wrong range. Id be interested to know how it all goes.

Feeble trackday attempts, nah! you were going well. Getting your confidence back really showe.

oops!