C90 only post

Nah man curry mutton innit Bruv!!

Exchange the rolling chassis for that of a ZX-10R.  If the C90 engine will not locate into the frame’s mounting points, exchange it for a ZX-10R engine.  You will now have the fastest (former) C90 in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXfgYTqwQUw

C90 with a lawnmower engine like jobi will surely be far superior brotherman!

Most importantly, does it have the round headlight?

Back in the (apprenticeship) day we’d rigorously road test C50’s, C70’s, C90’s and other Honda models of the day in the guise of  Pre Delivery Inspection. One standard part of the road test, in our workshop at least but not endorsed by Honda, was to wheelie 'em. Honda Cubs were made to wheelie!

Happy days

I can’t do it to the Honda, I’m going to put it back to standard just the way Honda made it
It’s a lean , mean , flying machine
Besides I’m going to take it on the breakfast run and see if you lot can keep up with me
Pin

No room this is the special suit designed to increase aerodynamic performance and the bellend takes up all the room :hugs::hugs:

Attachments

It’s a 1985 model
One of the best
Pin

You’ve actually got me looking at c50s c70s and c90s in UK and Greece… purely window shopping g at the moment

Only payed £50 for mine
Had not been run for 12 years I put some fuel in kicked it over and it started
Pin

Good luck nowadays… over a grand for a half decent example

i’ve got one in the garage for over two months now.

dont ask. :smiley:

I have too
Why I’m the only nut
Pin

They are great machines… my dad had a c50 back in Greece and it was perfect for all three of us, once even all 4 of us.

No matter how bug my garage gets its the one bike I will want…

Ha ha ha, nice one centurion.