Bye Bye Hannspree... Hellloooooo and advice wanted...

I’m sure we’ll meet at some point in the summer afro… you can check out how far i’m getting with the riding… :smiley:

Ah… Mel! I’m made up you traded and stayed with it :smiley: Good on you :slight_smile:

I’m with me groovy - LB stickers are a must :smiley:

Sounds good…Just remember you have to behave on that new bike as you have an example to set :smiley: , and breaking the national speed limit is easily achievable in 1st gear :hehe:

I love that paintjob.

Great choice of bike :smiley: You’ll love it :wink:
A new exhaust and tail tidy are a must!! throw away the BT016’s and get some Diablo SuperCorsas on her/him
Mine used to look like this

It now looks like this

I have a slightly older blade but its all black -

black rear sets (diamond)
power commander
Tail Tidy
7 X 5 Number plate
Akaprovic Exhaust (the best thing you can do to the bike - end of)
Hel Barke Lines

I agree about the tire change also, the tyres honda fit do tend to feel a bit twitchy, they might be fine while you get used to the bike but a trip to essential rubber might be needed.

Im not sure you will need to mess with you suspension, but when i got mine changed it did make a massive difference but then im alot bigger than you!!

Coming soom

Black Pazzo’s
Double Bubble Screen (tinted)

And as mine is older i have a silver brushed swing arm and passenger pegs which im going to have poweder coated black also i think.
I love my blade, sure you will too as they are great bikes - but so so fast so ride safe!!

Why does this make me grin from ear to ear… must be the devil in me coming out… :smiley:

Oh dont worry, he will come out alot on that thing, normally at lights and you got some wolly in a scooby or porche reving his engine, you just wont be able to help yourself and you wont just beat them you will nail them!!!

I believe if you got pulled by the police in that situation and he said “what the hell are you doing” i reckon he would let you off if you just said “well wouldn’t you??”:P:P:P

Agreed with most of the comments…first thing is a tail tidy… What sort of price am i looking at, good site to go with?

want unique ?!?

get one of these badboy’s

http://www.racetaylormade.com/tmpages/honpages/hondafire.html

looks like we now have the princess of darkness on here too :wink:

Great choice Mel, you lucky sod

LOL did you really use the words unique and fireblade in the same post?

Keep up the good work.

lol ^^ too true! But its a great sports bike thats why there’s so many! The challenge is tho how to make it unique.

Unique … umm bikini leathers? :smiley:

Nothing wrong with common placed brilliance though!

get you’re bike “wrapped” costs a lot less than a paint job looks just as good and can be removed afterwards to the original colours with no damage and adds some sort of protection

http://www.totally-dynamic.co.uk/

i really wanna get mine done but got other thing on the go at the mo

Keep meaning to get the rear footrest hangers powder coated black on mine too, another job.:slight_smile:

Took my rear footrests off completely, changed the chain guard and rear guard for carbon, got a yoshi on it, had my seat changed and done in same colours as bike (blue/black/silver), got csg short levers,crash bungs,took off indicators nice neat small ones in their place, changed the screen for double bubble, had mirrors and wheels sprayed same colours as bike and seat, changed inserts around tank with carbon ones, got heated grips sorted out, got the sat nav holder set up,had the lead for the optimate put on as well, so much easier, changed my diablos for michelins, cant remember what else ! ha ha…i didnt get tail tidy though…i was always getting pulled by the ol bill when i got my blade and they were giving me free MOTs etc, i just dont want to draw more attention to it, hence ive gone back to the normal number plate too? its the 2005 model…i love it though, i just cant get rid and have thought of doing so, many times…i go out on it and i cant do it…was thinking of part exing for newer blade but to be honest, i think i like the shape of my one, but then i loved my RRY too :stuck_out_tongue: Plus ive made my bike mine…oh and B did all the set up on it…massive difference as well !! M9 did my paintwork…brill job on the wheels (hes changed em twice for me cos im a woman and i do that sort of thing, change my mind that is !!) I would love to get a busa to be honest cos its lovely and low…and such a comfy ride compared to my baby…but, its so damn heavy to be lugging around all the time…half the time i cant touch the floor on the blade ask anyone, ha ha, i have to get off and walk it back round to the right parking posn cos of the damn cambers in the roads !!! :w00t: ah well better that than dropping it…but in all ive had some really good times on it, no matter if ive gone off alone for a ride or with others…

Its a lovely bke Mel but it will chuck you off it if you try and take the pee !! ha ha, trust me, ive found that painful experience out !! got the messed up knee to prove it too !! :wink:

Yep have an exhaust like mine!

[quote]
si1000rr (17/03/2010)

Yep have an exhaust like mine!

I am green with envy !!! If i upgrade from my 05 blade to this one, thats the first add-on i’m going for. can i have a go please ? :wink:

haha, blade: you’ve been busy haven’t you? nice long list and cleared up any questions… until i try to get some of the fitting done, :w00t:
Will try not to let it chuck me off, although my nickname of Calamity Mel still seems to have been justified…

I’ve now got the R&G tail tidy sorted, the dealer now doing it for me…

Curtis… love the wrap idea, am going to look at it.

Thankyou guys, very helpful lot you are :smiley:

Will keep this updated as i get bits done… Soooooo looking forward to picking my new baby up.

:D:D:D