bye bye blade!!

MODS SORRY TO POST HERE BUT ITS READ MORE AND I HAVE TO KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS IT BY TOMORROW NIGHT!! IF NT SHES OFF TO CHISWICK!! IF ITS A PROBLEM JUST REMOVE!!

MY fireblade is for sale, it is due the 16 k service (which is about £600) it has 18.5 k miles on it, 6 k of which i have just done on a trip to europe, it has been really well looked after and has about 1.5 k’s worth of extras including full Rng protection, Akaprovik exhaust, power commander mapped for exhaust, rearsets (diamond) and pazzo levers - Chiswick honda have offered me 3 k without the extras (so i can sell them seperate) and so tomoorrow im taking them off but if someone wants it then i will take £3500 if its someone from LB! thats a bargin - a fireblade for £4100 plus i have tons of bits and bobs for it but i need to know in the next 24 hours! Gotta make way for the new bike :slight_smile:

It has just had a new chain, sprockets and battery!

Its a lovely bike and i was going to keep her until next year but after writing off my vfr and then putting the extra milage on her i have decided to get a new one :D:D

Im taking the bits off tomorrow (wednesday) so if u contact me after that she may be back to standard but you can take it away and fit the extras, cash must be waiting, not interested in dropping the price, you know if u walk in chiswick honda in a month it will be 5 k near enough!