Bye Bye Biking...

Guttted for you

Hope it’s recovered/paid out soon as…

this is what can happen if you catch them red handed… http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8832

Mate I feel for you but a ground anchor is a must in this world I don’t remember what member said it but I was told he treats it like breathing, just like you naturally breath in and out lock up your baby.

Funny because now ill be breathing Almax for the rest of my biking life and pray I never get caught slipping

Good luck with the insurance

my heart goes out to you pal…it must be soo horrible for you right now…

i hope these bastards get what they deserve…

not so smiled.

thats awful!!! fu*****ng bastards! oops sorry!, i hope you are able to replace her with something just as nice!, all the same it still hurts. x:

J_unit… I’m so sorry to hear about your bike!!! They are complete C**TS… My heart goes out to you fella…

Gutted for you mate, my R6 was nicked from outside my local pub at mid day on Sat with all the regulars sitting outside. Fully alarmed etc and when questioned by a local was told “picking it up as it’s broken down”. Bye, bye bike, hello scooter. Insurance finally paid but thank God I had Gap Insurance.

Feel for you mate… a mate of mines had the same in the Luton area… his was a black 05 plate… alarmed and everything… gone…

He’ll keep mine safe