Burger anyone?

Nay chance :smiley:

I agree. People should know what they are eating and be able to make a choice.

Some people need to rein in the jokes…:Whistling:

i have seen people eating off a roast goat head before, eyes and everything, its not a pretty sight and no it doesnt make me want to try it :smiley:

Yeah, maybe we should just giddy on :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool. I don’t mean to get on my high horse about it but when I see things like this wild horses couldn’t drag me away…

pfff have you been to greece during easter!?

Relax everyone. they only found horse DNA, not specifically horse meat. It could have been brains…

or bone.
or eyeballs.
or semen.

A lot of people longing for the good old days when tesco burgers were made from cows’ arseholes, tails and eyelids. In ten years time you’ll be praying for some horsemeat in your rat burgers.

Well I’ve just been to Tesco and added burgers to my cart… :smiley:

Suddenly I’m thinking of the Simpsons episode where Homer says:

“but without the putrid grease all you can taste is the hog anus!”

Nah, just curry the lil’mutha’s! :cool:

I’ve always nicked named them budget type burgers as ‘dog burgers’, who knows at this rate this may come true…

M&S Aberdeen Angus 1/4 pounders all the way :smiley: mind you with our new commission structure announced at work, it could be budget burgers all the way if I don’t hit 70% of target :crazy:

Never knowingly eaten horse or dog for that matter :stuck_out_tongue:

My mate was in an up market restaurant in the Asia, the table behind him were eating monkey’s brain direct from the skull :w00t: He couldn’t eat his dinner, as the monkey’s eyes were fixed on him :stuck_out_tongue:

+1

It’s true I luv curry goat, in fact I’ll eat most things curried even lamb, that I hate the natural taste of :Whistling:

Tesco’s burgers. Low in fat, high in Shergar

If anyone is worried about Tesco’s burgers I hear their meat balls are the dog’s boll*cks!

War Horse - you’ve seen the play, you’ve seen the movie. Now eat the cast. Tesco, every little helps.

Mum made Tesco burgers for dinner.They gave me the trots.

As long as it tastes nice, isnt going to kill me (what isnt these days) then ill eat any meat in a burger

Tesco veggie burgers are now being tested for uniquorn… :smiley:

From Twitter @carltonkirby (Dakar, while we wait for snooker to finish)

“Hamburgers” is an anagram of “Shergar Bum”

“Tesco burgers the affordable way to get your daughter the pony she’s always wanted”

“Had a burger in Tesco cafe today. Waitress asked if I wanted anything on my burger?.. I said I’ll have a fiver each way”

“I think someone is sending me death threats. Woke up this morning with a Tesco burger on my pillow”

“Just checked the burgers in my fridge, and they’re off!”