bsb tragedy

R.I.P Guy Sanders - Died racing BSB at Mondello Park
Sad end to the day, apparently a supersport rider lost his life today .
I know the name but won’t post it in case of upset to family ,sad end to a great weekend .
RIP
admin edit/ Sanders’ family have issued the following statement this morning:

"Guy was a lovely person, and a fearless one, who was living out his dream to race. He had a very bright future and had been noticed by many of the big names in the Superbike world. In fact, he was to ride Rutter’s Superbike at Knockhill next week for MSS, an achievement he was excited about and proud of.

"We have many fond memories of Guy, who always had a smile, and special thoughts are with Guy’s father Derek, who proudly and lovingly supported Guy with his racing - had been with him at every race and event - and who has so tragically lost his son at such a young age. Our thoughts and love are also with Guy’s brother Adam, who enjoyed a close and caring bond with Guy, and also Carol, Guy’s mother, who has so sadly lost one of her sons who she dearly loved.

"All our thoughts, love and support are with them in this sad and distressing time.

“Guy died doing what he loved most and will never be forgotten by us all.”

that’s really sad

Ahh man I feel for the guys family, may he RIP.

I’m not sure if going doing something you love is the best or worse way to go!

May he RIP.

He was a good talent, rode Kwaka’s a bit so I liked him - he came off his bike, then got hit by 2 other bikes crashing at the same place - real tough!!!

RIP Guy