BSB Thruxton?

I’m having a slacker day and have got up too late to join either of the LB rideouts posted for today, so I was thinking about making my way down to Thruxton later to catch the last of the warm ups before watching the races proper. Anyone else either going there already or fancy meeting up and going together?

Haha, I’ll take that as a ‘‘NO’’ then :laugh:.

It was just as well, really, as by the time I’d finished far-tarsing around it wasn’t worth going there any more. We ended up doing a large section of the A272, which made up for missing the BSB today.

oh Janey, you should of come to goodwood, I also did some of the A272 then left goodwood with Goeff B and went to the departure lounge for lunch. happy days :smiley:

If I could’ve got my fat arsh out of bed at a reasonable time today, I would’ve done! It would’ve been great to see you, Mrs R and Geoff.

We were debating going to The Departure lounge (or The Landing Strip as it’s now known to us after I got the name wrong once :blush: ), but we’ve been there quite a lot recently and we went to Loomies for something to eat instead. Hmm, I can see why it’s not on the Michelin Bib Gourmand list!

Sorry Rosso I dont think I would have had as much fun as I did today if gone to goodwood …

to much information TimR :D:D