Brunch at Box Sunday 15th April

i’m still going to ride to brands after that, if anyone’s interested. definitively not 125 friendly, sorry. :slight_smile:

Cool Alba :slight_smile:

I am laneing with Emsee - not riding to Brands - as I need to get my knee down practise :smiley: But will definitely see you there for Brunch - look forward to it!!

Hi all

I may well be coming up to Boxhill from Gravesend, kent. So is there anyone that wants to ride up with me?

I might head out to Box, Sunday? …

I am going to swing past Box and say hello in the morning :)…

May well go on over to Brands see Leon racing so might tag along with you Alba if your still going as long as you don’t hold me up :w00t:

Is it free to watch super-leon?

Think its £13 on the gate or was 10 in advance…

I’ll be there half ten ish - shivering on a bench. It’s going to be cold folks :slight_smile:

Might see ye there, got some new black roundy things put on the bike today so need to scrub them in…might get someone to show me some kneedown techniques then??? :smiley: :w00t:

I’ll be on a black S1000rr with black/white leathers.

ajoe90

See you in the morning.:cool:

I’m wondering about it, but it’s quite a treck for me up in North London and the F1 probably wont end much before 10am, so I might not be able to get all the way down there in time…

thats cool, see you tomorrow
(may need some backup as i just upgraded to a new phone and still not sure how to get it to work) :smiley:

I’ll be hanging around for a bit anyway after ten thirty ish. Last time I went riding with Emsee from Box, it ended up a torrential downpour in wild wet conditions, but we found a country pub with a roaring fire and a pleasant landlord who didn’t mind me drying my wet biker kit on chairs:)

If you don’t know who I am look out for the purple biker, as my face always seems to go purple when I am cold :smiley:

Rats. I was going to turn up to this (by finding Alba as the only one of you lot I’d probably recognise), but we didn’t buy a car today and I’ve been told we have to keep looking tomorrow :frowning:

Have fun!

See you there:)

I have currently got six layers of clothes on so should be warm enough - quick cup of coffee, check my friend Jacob who borrowed my bike yesterday hasn’t completely wrecked it, out and away and get fuelled up:)

See you in about an hour and a half

Hels

say hello to the SERV lot while your down there …:wink: nice shiney red buckets :stuck_out_tongue: or cups of tea / coffee always greatfully received

some of us actually went riding that day … all the way to portsmouth :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning! is there many going today do ya think? looks like a nice day for it :slight_smile:

:smiley: sunny

Didn’t wake up in time as usual :frowning: