british soldier beheading in birmingham

so they (terrorists) really think they can do what they do in Iraq - over here?..

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,30100-1249593,00.html

This disgusts me, who do these people think they are, to victimise a man who despite his religion is fighting for his country and doing what he belives is right. Why dont these people go back to the hole they came out of and **** off. It is horrid and they should never be free men (not that you can really call them that).

bloody hell that’s nasty… they need a good talking too…

more details and video here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6315989.stm

Disgusted…

Ok where can we locate “little Britain”… ???

Ann x

To be honest, It doesent surprise me.

I think the time has come, that we need some kind of vigilante group!!

Something along the lines of the A-Team. Im willing…

shut up crazy fool i aint gettin on no plane

Hey, fine by me. As long as they don’t b!tch and whine when we napalm their villages. All’s fair, etc?

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the LB-Team.

(cue music*)

[after crashing the plane]
Murdock: That concludes your flight with Miracle Airlines, the only airline where Lady Luck is your co-pilot.

I think we already have.

Glad you said lady luck and not lady p…

rofl. Ive never seen you ride, but Ive hear the stories!

count me in

Unless they come from captmofo then they are prolly all true…

BBC Home Affairs Correspondent Daniel Sandford said sources close to the investigation said the aim of the alleged plot was to kidnap a serving member of the armed forces, perhaps while they were on home leave.

He stressed the arrests were based on intelligence, which could prove to be wrong.

Oh MiniMo…you’ve gone and pointed out a fundamental flaw in traditional knee-jerkism.

1. We have repeatedly napalmed their villages and have been doing so since around 1920 when we first invaded Afghanistan and tried to divvy the country up. Since then, the West, more often than not, spear-headed by a coalition that involved DIRECT control by the United Kingdom’s government has had a very very very influential hand in trying to CONTROL the lives of Middle Eastern cultures…IN FACT, the conlfict in Kashmir, between India and Pakistan IS A DIRECT RESULT of British politics dividing the nation to attempt to quell problems between Muslims and Hindus.

Just imagine how we’d feel if, for the last 80 years, North Korean and Taiwan had been arguing over who got to control London… I’m certain given our civilised British-ness, that we’d all be fine with that scenario wouldn’t we…

1. I agree they should be harshly punished in accordance with BRITISH LAW (and not killed as many would like) assuming, as MiniMo has correctly pointed out, that the facts are correct. An issue which has NOT YET BEEN FULLY ESTABLISHED BY THE POLICE’S OWN ADMISSION.

So shall we all jump off more cliff’s in a bid to react instantaneously towards a vague and UNCORROBORATED report in what is clearly acknowledged to be, THE SENSATIONALIST and often inaccurate British media…?

Come on guys I hear pediatricians are meddling with children again…let’s get em!

Or…hold on…do we have a view in this country of innocent UNTIL Proven guilty…?

Why not build Guantanomo 2 just outside Dorking…the Sun Newspaper can tell us who we should put in there…

Mmm the plot thickens, I wonder if this is connected to the Colonel’s Aid that was arrested… the one tellin tales to the other side…

Totally agree guys, and I am a firm beliver in innocent until proven guilty, shame most of the police dont It will be interesting to see just how this progresses through the media, and what the final outcome will be.

However I still think we need a vigilante lynch mob for those that are proved guilty

If you can be arrested for having a tube map on you, and that decision be upheld by the executive, then we live very sad times.

Incidentally there is no statutory definition of what a terrorist is. Go figure?

A bit like witch hunting. Throw them on the fire to see if they are witches because witches don’t burn.

Oh, they burnt to death, can’t have been a witch then.