british army in Iraq war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3II-r8NttfQ&mode=related&search

yep reservists of the london scotish regiment…based at horsferry road and catford…thems be my crew!!!

well old crew now…one guy had half his face blown off there…on that tour…poor bugger…

smiled.

A lot of my muchers have been out there. Not a nice place to be right now

Yeah but he’s still serving isn’t he! Only two other casulaties (apart from the guy who went nuts but he was mad anyway)

Not sure who made that one as I have seen a few from the Chosen Man but at lot of the remainder of messtins coy were my guys who I had recruited and trained. Smiled are you still playing and have you got your envelope for Herrick yet? We are due to relieve the Londons late next year so looking at envelopes in June.

Could be worse smiled he could of had Ginger hair or even worse have an old slinger 750

haha!!! had me letter threw the door…cant do it mate…

well gutted…

altho ive heard its gonna be a good tour…im gonna have to miss out…

wasnt it dawson who had his eye out?..yea it was…and hes admin isnt he?..

smiled.

simon…

i thought i could smell a fair weather rider…do me a flavour…go into your shed…get a bucket and sponge on that bike…and wash off that yellow r1 to reveal the gixxer underneath…

better yet…

just torch the fookin thing…get a fast bike

smiled.

Quite right it was Dawson but he was Cambrai Coy wasnt he? Other major casulaties were Colin from G Coy and there was the bloke with shapnel in his head I think.

You will be missing some fun on the next one, I worked for the OC of Somme Coy for 2 years along with the 2ic and the IO was my first CQMS 16 years ago so I wish we had been allowed to go but the CO of our new Bn has stopped us as we have our own deployment to fill. How are you enjoying being Guardsmen

lol…

yea daws was cambrai…dohh…!!!

well since they have taken the gpmg’s away from us and stuffed us with ffoookin mortors…(i think pwrr are guns now)…

i havnt been to a parade…

dam you green jks…!!!

lol

smiled.