Brighton Trip 27th May 2006

Okay not the usual quality of gallery but these needed to be shown. The world needs to see what Ginger eats…

Hope this works - not done this before…

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ptrckmcconnon/album?.dir=/a760re2&.src=ph&.tok=phgFN8EB_oPjoyHt

Thanks MacP

Ginger… good Lord man

More like good LARD man…

more like sweet Lard man…

Nice pics, I thought I’d managed to obscure myself from all the picture, but obviously not

Still I’ll get my own back as i’ve got some of you demonstrating masterful conrol of a mechanical horse

Cheers Mark.

Oh…

It’s not my fault that horse was drugged!

you guys broke the horses…

how do you manage to break a mechanical horse…

(btw on the side of the horse was the button you had to press to make it go faster)

Horses with button to control them

Now that’s just plain confusing.

Cheers Mark.

Well the last time I was on a horse there wasn’t any buttons and it smelt and the evil little (actually rather large) sod bit me - and I gave it a polo mint - and thats all the thanks I get.

I can believe either the horse or rider was on drugs, I’d just have put money on it being the other one

Cheers Mark.

Hehehe…

must have been the horse we went on there after and the button on mine was busted… the poor thing could only jump…

great shots,

looks like good laughs all round, pity the bloke whose big finger that was in the last shot though.

mac the daddy!!!..good photos m8…it was a blast!..the horse ginger was riding had the rite hump as ginger polished off the contents of the nose bag!!!