Breakfast

Cant do breakfast first thing. So its usuall a couple of cups of coffee or tea and a few fags.

Bacon and egg baguette when I get into work although I always have muesli at home for those ‘im going to get fit and healthy’ days.

My dad always used to have leftovers for breakfast. ugh

You’re not quite all there Little Miss Mole:w00t: Fruit and fibre ,extra raisins and porridge oats sprinkled over the top and a nice cup of tea does me just fine and just now and again a big fat boys as a treat!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Tea?! Tea?! Disgusting stuff…heated juice!Now, if I am working (7am start) nothing passes my lips till I am at work…then itsexactly the same recipe as if I am working a late shift or have the day off:1 x coffee (mug)1/2 x cigarette (depending on the night b4)as of the 1st of next month I am cutting down the cigs so my breakfast runs to just the coffee. Ouch.

Can’t start the day without something to eat, don’t understand how you peeps can do that! Personally either a bowl of porridge, or bran flakes, or 2 slices of toast, or a toasted bagel or a crossiant. Like to vary what I have for breakfast as I get bored, but usually have a 1/4L of orange juice, and some happy pills with whatever I am having.

Followed up with a tea within the hour.

DAMN IT!!! Havent had a fry up for over a year - grrrrrrrrrrrr. Believe me it has nothing to do with diets or being healthy, its just impossible to buy baked beans or bacon or decent sliced bread out here :w00t: COME ON SAT 27th SEPTEMBER. drool

Lucozade and paracetamol today. I have the dreaded manflu. :doze:

Today i had a bowl of fruit and fibre and 2 toast.

Oh noes! :crying: I hope you get better soon!

I think I will be enjoying a similar breakfast to you tomorrow (only due to cold, nothing as bad as manflu!)…I’m going to go home and eat a carrier bag of oranges to try ad fight it off!

It’s 6 Shredded Wheat for me, with a pint and half of milk :w00t: , plus about 4 cups of tea
Or sometimes 7 or 8 Wheatabix for a change

Can’t function until I’ve had a bit of Brekky, It’s yer most important meal of the day

That usually keeps me going at work till about 10 when I’ll have a big fry up with all the trimmings :slight_smile:

Then a roast dinner or something similar about 2 o’clock

Gary

And the rest Gaz go on tell everyone how you eat half a dozen packs of sweets a day :smiley: and the nuts and choccy etc …:stuck_out_tongue: Cannot believe how much you put away lol:w00t:

In Chatel France at the moment, I also cannot get bacon. I can get baked beans however they are £2 a tin!:w00t:

I always bring the bacon and baked beans in my hand luggage so that I don’t miss out!:slight_smile:

Just forced myself to eat some Shredded wheat . . . not bad :slight_smile:

Er…what you trying to say broady :D:D:D

I had that cold… I still have that bloody cold. It was man flu for a day in the middle too. Very boring, not been riding at all.Are Cheerios a good buy? (think about it…)I had poncy organic spelt museli this morning, but first thing it’s always fag, tea, fag, tea and then fag, tea :slight_smile: